Vape Lounge - The Journey, Our Journey...

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
40+ yrs of 1+ packs a day, what cured me was a myocardial infarction. Old school cold turkey. Haven't had a smoke since Oct 2012.

Good luck on your journey .....

rgonzales

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2009
where i dont wanna be
After 14 years of smoking started vaping friday, using an ego-t and have been happily cigarette free the entire time

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
After 14 years of smoking started vaping friday, using an ego-t and have been happily cigarette free the entire time

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Congrats Randy!!! Stay the course man you can do it. I hit my 90 days this afternoon! It gets much easier. Celebrate your 24 hours at a time. I downloaded an app that tells me how many days, cigarettes and money its been. Highly recommend it.

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
Quitter roll call: how is the newer folks doing with not smoking? How many days? Any success or failures?

I'm proud to have hit my 90 days on Sunday, smoke free.

Oscar Mike

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 9, 2010
CA
I believe it's been 11 days for me.
That's great news! How's the battery life on the itaste? Today will be 70 days for me, kinda hard to believe
Thats a .22ohm coil. Duel parallels, 24ga 7 wraps on a 1/8th bit. Takes a sec to heat up but bellows. You can not drip 18 this low. This is actually kinda high for me now. Most builds are below .2ohm by a good bit. I simply cant vap any higher than .5 anymore now that Iv delved into the wonderful world for super sub ohm. You need a ton of air flow.

If you go super low you probably can get away with 9 or even 6mg nic without withdraw.
Sounds pretty intense, I tried dual coils a few weeks ago but didn't think the extra vapor was really worth the higher battery consumption or time it took to heat up. That was at 1.2ohm tho so nowhere near the wattage you're running lol. I'm on my last tank of 18mg right now so I might drop to 12mg at .8ohms after this, do u think I should go lower?

BuffaloPolypteridae

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2013
Buffalo
Its been... Nearly 2 years for me. Only reason its 2 and not 4 is I dropped mine in the Chesapeake bay while kayaking and just decided to smoke cigs for the rest of the vacation haha

Current setup, itaste VV #3, MVP #2, small dual coil metal on glass tank called an Aspire, I love my setups, charging is super easy with the pass through and they take the same mini USB as my droid.

You can charge things from the MVP also, it has a USB port on bottom you can connect your phone/whatever to. Great feature for camping.
Sent from my XT1080 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

bottles

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2007
canada
That's great news! How's the battery life on the itaste? Today will be 70 days for me, kinda hard to believe
Thanks. Congrats to you and everyone else who's quit.
Battery life is good. I typically charge it in the morning and it lasts 24hrs. I've seen the battery go yellow two or three times, but only red once. It's never fully died on me though.

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
I have no idea how long it's been except for the one I bummed from a friend. It's been at least 6 months.

snap crackle bam is pretty good, but not quite like djarums, but maybe that's because I don't have the right equipment.

Tramonte172

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2010
My fish room
My girlfriend has been vaping for a few months. She still smokes regular cigs too but has gone from 30 per day to 5-10 since she started vaping. It works out nicely because she can use her e-cig inside my house (I don't smoke).

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store