Venting

cage623

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 30, 2011
Iowa
You were already told it's a male. All you're doing now is stressing the poor thing and wasting time. Maybe next time order a DNA test. Good luck w that.
:)

@OP - I would go with male for now but if it is only an inch then maybe wait until it grows for about a month. By then if you are not sure you could post some new pics and get another opinion. Good luck.

-Cage

Turbotom92

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 5, 2011
Rzeszów, Poland
It looks like a male, I'd be willing to bet on it, and since you've already got the water, so I guess just add a female if you want to breed. On the slim chance that yours is a female, adding another female isn't a bad idea either because Convict females seem to only notice each other (and harass each other) when one is with fry.

baxtor_lex

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 17, 2009
Peterborough
www.facebook.com
no i dont really want to breed, theres millions in the world without adding more ;-) they get little respect in this world because there are so overbred=cheap.
No i only want a male, purely out of taste and size. Im kinda settled on male anyways now, so unless a big orange patch appears ill just post some pictures in a couple more weeks :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store