Vertical Zitty Salvini Swim... What is going on?

Spaz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2007
MA
I believe the bumps to be lymph, they are unsightly but i don't believe they harm the fish. I believe they are stress related. you may have introduced some kind of toxin into the tank when you did your water change that is causing them to act that way.

Batboi3000

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2009
Huron, SD
I believe the bumps to be lymph, they are unsightly but i don't believe they harm the fish. I believe they are stress related. you may have introduced some kind of toxin into the tank when you did your water change that is causing them to act that way.
I have heard of that. I tried asking this question before as the fish has been like this awhile. He's still not really eating. No one really seems to have their appetite except this little hybrid texas and my little jag. They're the only ones really eating. It's weird.

Spaz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2007
MA
I have heard of that. I tried asking this question before as the fish has been like this awhile. He's still not really eating. No one really seems to have their appetite except this little hybrid texas and my little jag. They're the only ones really eating. It's weird.
do a 50% water change and run carbon.

Batboi3000

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2009
Huron, SD
Is there anything one can use to treat lymph? Is it a parasite? fungus? What is it really? I fear now my Green Terror may be getting hole in head now too. My fish just don't have the same spark and appetite they use to. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Batboi3000

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2009
Huron, SD
I am finding Lymph to be lymphocystis. Like you said, seems to be caused by stress. I just don't know what could have stressed them out. The tank is fairly peaceful considering the stocklist. Again, any treatment for lymph?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store