Video Update/tank talk

Rachel.Cody

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
We'll I got him wit plans on 180g found out the floor in the double wide I'm in can't hold it so I'm stuck wit the 75g till I move in a year and half
Bought it at 2-3" ... It's now 15" as soon as it hits 18" I will have to ditch him sadly:( cause that's how wide my tank is ... I say another 2 months tops he grows like a damn weed .... I have picked him off the floor at least 7 times in the 8 months I've had him

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Thats awful to hear. But like trey said you could reinforce the floor for very cheap

Sent from my SM-G900P using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Askaleymanfish

Aimara
MFK Member
May 15, 2014
Danville Virginia
Wish it was that simple .... Already thought of all that lol .... The way the trailer is I have to tear all the I solarium out ... And pay someone to put it all bak in order for me to be able to reinforce ... It's ghettofied as hell under the house

Askaleymanfish

Aimara
MFK Member
May 15, 2014
Danville Virginia
Wish it was that simple .... Already thought of all that lol .... The way the trailer is I have to tear all the I solarium out ... And pay someone to put it all bak in order for me to be able to reinforce ... It's ghettofied as hell under the house

Insolation... Not solarium lol

Blazin

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2013
Illinois
Sweet setup! Can't wait to see your 300 up and running. How do your polys act with the power heads and how powerful are they? I wanted to add some in my 125 setup but wasn't sure how the polys will react. Do you think your polys are more active because of them? Also what kind of lights do you run?

Sent from my SM-G900T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

the lion who ate the sun

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2014
georgia
Yeah man, lap is stunning! I think laps generally look better on dark substrate, but yours settled really well. Looks like it just destroyed some talapia. Dat full belly haha.

Rachel.Cody

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
Shes really thick haha. Especially for how thin she was when i got her.

Sent from my SM-G900P using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store