VOTE: Official MFK T-Shirt Design Competition

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

packer43064

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2008
Ohio
Also #1 does look nice, but it really doesn't seem MFK at all, but whoever made it props to you I would wear and buy it, just didn't vote for it. :)

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Totskie;3198073; said:
To be honest, nobody's gonna rock any of these shirts! You should extend the deadline and maybe someone will come up with a better design. The loach, #1, is the only one that looks like a shirt design, but it still looks amateurish cause it doesn't have any design concept on it.

Also, people shouldn't use pics that they didn't take themselves cause that's copyright infringement.

Just a professional artists opinion, that's all.
thats just it ...your professional... if we wanted professional we would have opt for one...we want original MFK' people... we are proud of all of them and what better way to honor them then to have a MFK fishkeeper design the shirt for us all....an original shirt... not a professional shirt...but a MFK person that took the time out to participate in a MFK contest... the dedication and loyal fishkeeper... that can say ,... i designed that shirt is what makes it special....

CichlidsRool

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2008
TUJUNGA,CA.SOCAL.
i thing we should choose more than one,there are some really nice once here... good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
I really like the color scheme and design on the first one...but not mean enough. A nice cichla t is what i was hoping for...not there. I really like the look of #3...so that is where my vote went.

packer43064

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2008
Ohio
Red Devil;3198597; said:
thats just it ...your professional... if we wanted professional we would have opt for one...we want original MFK' people... we are proud of all of them and what better way to honor them then to have a MFK fishkeeper design the shirt for us all....an original shirt... not a professional shirt...but a MFK person that took the time out to participate in a MFK contest... the dedication and loyal fishkeeper... that can say ,... i designed that shirt is what makes it special....
EXACTLY! :) We don't want any fancy Aeropostle/Abercrombie shirts lol, just something original from a loyal MFKer. :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store