• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

trebor69

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2008
OH
Morledzep;3189938; said:
i'm torn between 15 and 22. i would vote for 15 hands down IF there was a peacock bass on it, but it is awesome just the way it is. But so is 22....

same thing I thought after my first look
but I since I can only pick one I chose 15

would be cool to have #22 on the front as a small chest logo and then #15 big on the back....what u think?

uncwnells

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2008
Wilmington, NC
each shirt, well almost every shirt has its positives and negatives. I personally would like to see a Frankenstein design based off of some of these designs.

zerojquan85

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 16, 2008
So-California, US
The Designs are alrite... i wont comment on each.. but def some are of different quality than others...

But i think 78 of us agree so far which one is by far the best.. . but i think if theres a bit of editing on the "my fish eats your fish" to make it clear.. that'll be better... hard to read cursive..

hbluehunter

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 20, 2007
Lynnwood, Wa.
I wish i could have voted for more than one..:( There's a few i would have voted for..

likestofish

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2007
Duluth, GA
Yeah number 2 got me with the little phrase it has.

xdragonxb0i

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2009
Arkansas
1 and 9 look so good to me. i hope that some of the "losers" t-shirts of the competition will also be printed.

DrownedFishonFire

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2008
all's good I was torn between 1, 2 and 9 for my final 3 pick

#1, did not have the site down as many people do not know their logo but awesome loach which will be one of the great fish for many people to join the site for when theirs get huge as theres more and more species of loaches now being sold that gets big

#2, awesome hands down however I was not sure about the image we want to show as it might scare some people (haha)

#9, GOTTA LOVE THIS ONE- it got my vote!

DonkeyFish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 7, 2007
Herndon, VA
www.gwapa.org
From a technical standpoint, I agree with the earlier posts with concerns about some of these designs translating well to screenprinting. I wonder if the mod in charge of this took a sec to send the art to whomever will be producing the shirts to do a quick check to see if they have any concerns with production of any of these designs. There are a few different ways to "print" shirts, would really kinda suck if whatever design won wasn't able to transfer to being printed on a shirt well.

That said, I actually chose #1. When you're at the grocery store and you see a cool shirt do you really take note of a website on it and check it out later? *I* kinda feel like putting information like that, or phone numbers on a t-shirt is not terribly important. It's a shirt, not a business card. JMHO.

And was there any rule that said the winning design couldn't be modified? Of course that makes the choosing that much harder... :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store