Wanted to share a personal achievement

Chaz88

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2010
Iowa
Congratulations! Keep up the good work. I speak from experience when I say "I know your struggle". Actually I have slacked off for awhile and have recently been thinking it is time to make some changes, again. You have inspired me to get started. Thank you.

SemperFish

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2007
Hubert, NC
Just thought Id add that I think alot of people dont realize how difficult losing weight can be. I know I didnt. Its never really been an issue with me but last year when I couldnt do any exercise for 6 months because of my back injury I gained about 20 pounds. I had a heck of a time losing it and getting back in shape. Definately experienced a paradigm shift lol Needless to say, its alot harder when youre over 40 and your metabolism changes! Now I know, if I drop the ball, I'll put on pounds and it will be a struggle to lose them.

peacock madness

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
congrats mike, ive been a big guy all my life so i fully understand what your going through. keep it up and keep us posted. to bad your not closer its always good to have a workout partner thats willing to stick with it and not leave you hanging!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store