Wanted to share a personal achievement

mike dunagan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2006
Pendleton, IN
www.freewebs.com
It have almost been a year since this was last posted. I am just a bit heavier at 190. I am working toward 180 again, but I have put on more muscle with this workout program. I am sticking with it! I was surprised that I really did not gain weight while the wife was pregnant and we had our first child. I did gain when I stressing about being laid off. I was able to find a job and keep any extra weight off. I am still working hard towards my goals. Staying fit is key. My wife has also dropped the weight after having the baby... My son however keeps gaining weight.

fatcat

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2008
SoCal
Good for you Mike, keeping the weight off. I usually don't even make my goal, I get within a few pounds, and fall off the wagon.. slowly.

Jake_Df

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2011
Austin, TX
congrats im doing the same thing. ppl look for weight loss secrets when really they gotta suck it up and work hard like you have done. +1 for people gettin 'er done.

mike dunagan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2006
Pendleton, IN
www.freewebs.com
Checking in all.

Today I finally hit below 180! I am just under! I have now set my goal to 170 while toning and leaning out! Keep going everyone I know you can do it too!!!

robmcd

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2007
Laguna Beach
Great job Mike!! I also stopped drinking sodas and juices a few years back (actually eliminated sugar all together for 6 months), and lost 40 lbs off the bat. I started running a few miles a day and now I run marathons. 4 last year including 1 at 3:18. By eliminating soda I get better with age.

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
wow mike........ your looking fabulous i bet......... and the little guy keeps you going..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store