What are you cooking today.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
8 mouths to feed. so ya skinned dressed and ready to go i cook it. but seriously. can grab a pork roast, beef, what ever and have dinner for 3 nights along with lunch food, it is very cost effective and damm good. Just sayen.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
That's great....now which side items will you be having?

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
8 mouths to feed. so ya skinned dressed and ready to go i cook it. but seriously. can grab a pork roast, beef, what ever and have dinner for 3 nights along with lunch food, it is very cost effective and damm good. Just sayen.
I'm assuming you don't have a teenagers if a turkey will last eight people 3 nights.

Reactions: Frank Castle

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
If none of you chilli lovers never had it allow me to recommend a bowl of Wendy's chilli.I'm aware they probably don't make it on site but it is pretty good....better than any canned chilli I've eaten.
I keep reading(online) bad things about Wendy's chili. They say the meat in the chili is from leftover meat scraps from the burgers.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
as a mater fact I do, ages 13 to 25. no this turkey not going to make it through the night, only a 10 pounder, there is turkey noodle soup coming up, but a large pork roast and the such, yup. look back on the thread lotsa good eats that did 3 meals easily.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
not a bad thing. great use of still good burgers.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
yumm, to damm good. mashed tators with gravy, maple carrots and green bean casserole.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
as a mater fact I do, ages 13 to 25. no this turkey not going to make it through the night, only a 10 pounder, there is turkey noodle soup coming up, but a large pork roast and the such, yup. look back on the thread lotsa good eats that did 3 meals easily.
I can't look back that'll make me hungry again. Do you know how hard it is to explain to your parents why you had a 3/4 lb hamburger patty, chips, an apple, a bowl of cereal and two glasses of milk and that you're still hungry.
And before anyone starts the obesity issue I'm still not gaining weight. In fact I'm losing weight during this season.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
your a teenager. bottomless pit. I do not mind eating allot, I do mind you eat allot then not eat the dinner me and your mom just spent hours cooking, and sorry, fridge and pantry locked up after 10pm or my bed time, what ever comes first.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
your a teenager. bottomless pit. I do not mind eating allot, I do mind you eat allot then not eat the dinner me and your mom just spent hours cooking, and sorry, fridge and pantry locked up after 10pm or my bed time, what ever comes first.
No midnight snacks? No cold cuts for a 2am paper? Does that include the coffee machine? I'm fairly confident I would die of starvation at your house.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store