What carpet plants are good?

HybridHerp

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 18, 2012
New York
What kind of co2 thing is it? Chances are, it's not going to be good enough.

Also, you're still not answering about what lights you have or anything, so you're really not being smart about this whole asking questions thing and learning.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

jeremoose

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 10, 2011
Canada
What kind of co2 thing is it? Chances are, it's not going to be good enough.

Also, you're still not answering about what lights you have or anything, so you're really not being smart about this whole asking questions thing and learning.

My guess is its one of those tiny Fluval setups. On anything more than a10g they're a complete waste.

Sent from my C6906 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

HybridHerp

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 18, 2012
New York
My guess is its one of those tiny Fluval setups. On anything more than a10g they're a complete waste.

Even then they seem a waste. It's cheaper long run to just invest in a proper system and just refill it maybe once or twice a year.

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
Even then they seem a waste. It's cheaper long run to just invest in a proper system and just refill it maybe once or twice a year.

+1

When I 1st started i had a small co2 cartridge setup, those have a 1 stage regulator so you cannot run a solenoid meaning you have to manually turn it on and off everyday! Huge pain and replacement cartridges were a rip, filing my 5lbs cylinder costs 23$ and so far has lasted 6-7months and still has 75% left!

Can't skimp on co2, lighting and fertz

×Go S. Vettel #1 Infiniti Redbull! 4x WDC!!! Congrats on another flawless title× <GET BETTER SCHUMI>

jeremoose

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 10, 2011
Canada
I've never used smaller than 20 pound tanks and I've never had to fill them. Always ended up tearing the tank down first lol

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
I've never used smaller than 20 pound tanks and I've never had to fill them. Always ended up tearing the tank down first lol

Could imagine!

×Go S. Vettel #1 Infiniti Redbull! 4x WDC!!! Congrats on another flawless title× <GET BETTER SCHUMI>

HybridHerp

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 18, 2012
New York
You want a proper dual stage regulator. That thing even if it gives enough co2, is going to cost more in refills than a proper setup.

Do you like, care though? Because not for nothing I'm kinda tired of responding to this thread trying to help but not getting any answers about things that would let me help you.

If you can't at least tell me your lighting next post I'm not really going to respond to this anymore.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store