What Do I Call This Cross ??

RickyOutlaw

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2009
Chicago
If this is a female what would you breed her to ? A Koky Midas ? Or a Flowerhorn ?

I thought this was a male because it gets along with other females and hates males ?? Hmmmmmm the dorsal fin kinda hinted it was a female .... but with hybrids you can never know for sure.

RickyOutlaw

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2009
Chicago
What does it look like to you bro ? Male or Female ?

Shouldnt this be a called a Red Escondido since a Escondido and Texas are not actually the same ?

Red Escondido aka Red Escon ?

FishingOut

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 27, 2010
PA
Def no blood parrot in this fish. Id say with the beak that she does have is from a Red devil. Also would expain why the hump is so prodominant. It does have male features but im pretty sure its female.

unkle_billy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2008
chicago
that one actually came out much redder than mine. how big is it? Is that from the first batch of fry you had and now you have another.

FishFreak95

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2009
New Mexico
Its a league for people who have fish hybrids of any kind. Ionly have a BP but I hope to get a RT or SRT or just breed something from what I already have.

RickyOutlaw

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2009
Chicago
unkle_billy;4232904; said:
that one actually came out much redder than mine. how big is it? Is that from the first batch of fry you had and now you have another.

This one is a few inches not really huge at all , good med size fish. I also own its sibling which is all orange with a white silverish type pearling ...

Right now i have two batches of Escondido x Flowerhorn Crosses.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store