What Fish Do you OWN that has the MOST Personality?

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
HarlanAshmore;3266822; said:
my apisto caca is quite cool eventhought he is about 1/300 of the size of me he isnt scared of me and he comes to the front like dude what up im hungry food please hes awesome do u have any pics of this jag
i will get some.. you get some pics too..:D

thefishgeek

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2008
Ruth Michigan
MY fish with the most personality would have to be my angelfish. When i wake up in the morning she is swimming near the glass looking at me saying dude good morining food now right now

Natural_Born_Killer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 2, 2008
Netherlands
I love my two albino O's...

I swear those two don't know if they love or hate each other... One minute they are being all cozy and swimming around together, leaning against each other - blink your eye and suddenly they decide the "nice" is over and they start gill flaring and have a very girly fight.

Blink again and its over...

HarlanAshmore

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2008
Melbourne Ausralia
i dont have acamera so i used my phone and this was the only pic i got that wasnt blurry :| but here he is

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
My Emperor cichlid is the boss of his tank,he will break up and put an end to any squabbles that the smaller fish may be having by chasing them around for a while.

snyder810

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 20, 2008
Ohio
thinking about this a bit and it kinda pains me to say it but my biggest personality fish is my water cow, it is kind of a smug personality but wins out. near everytime i enter the room it pops its head out from the cave to see if food is coming, if it is then boom straight to the top of the tank if no food right back into the cave. when cleaning it always makes sure it's out and biting at my elbow no matter how many times i push it away. haha a fun fish it is

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
thefishgeek;3266844; said:
MY fish with the most personality would have to be my angelfish. When i wake up in the morning she is swimming near the glass looking at me saying dude good morining food now right now
amazing how we all have a different fish that we think has the great personality,... it just proves to me even more how they are all unique.

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
snyder810;3267013; said:
thinking about this a bit and it kinda pains me to say it but my biggest personality fish is my water cow, it is kind of a smug personality but wins out. near everytime i enter the room it pops its head out from the cave to see if food is coming, if it is then boom straight to the top of the tank if no food right back into the cave. when cleaning it always makes sure it's out and biting at my elbow no matter how many times i push it away. haha a fun fish it is
How cute is that... makes me sad to think that we don't realize how smart fish are ... how low on the chain of life we put them..unfairly...

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
:D
krichardson;3266878; said:
My Emperor cichlid is the boss of his tank,he will break up and put an end to any squabbles that the smaller fish may be having by chasing them around for a while.
He is the referee... always good to have one ... he enforces the rules of the tank:D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store