What is a 30" silver arowana Worth

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
theres two in kent at dillywoods garden centre, 40 quid each... both have drop eye in one eye. 8 inch everyday dats are around 50 quid...

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
Free, I have had people try to give me those for free when they hear how large my tank is. They know they are too big for any other tank.

Sent from my DROIDX using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

AQUAMONSTER

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2010
Albany. NY
Cheapest aro I ever bought at a lfs was $20 with no return policy because of they just droppes their feeding sac. Brought that boy home and watched him grow to 18 inches then sold him for $40. Easy fish to care for if ya know what your doing. OP probly bought either a old or already sick fish.

Sent from my LGL55C using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

815billybob

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2012
dwight IL
Well if anyone you have any free huge aros. Let me at then. I'll take as many as I can get. pm me where to pick them up if I don't have room I'll start buying tanks since. There is so many of mfk members ready to give them away. aros are my favorite fish! Speaking of free fish I'll take all the free monsters. any one in a 200 mile radios of me. :):beer: PS I'll expect my pm box full by the end of the night. :)

Sent from my XT603 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ElectricBlueSeanBurch

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2010
Panaque Paradise
I would love to know were the $15 aros are there are none around were im at. Every 2 inch aro is $50 such a rip off. Anyways with no DE and it being a larger aro they can be worth adleast $125 to $150 IMO.
So you can get scarlet plecos for $175 but can't get aro's for less than $50? Screwy pricing in your neck of the woods sir.

karaig19

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2012
In the Ocean
I know I got totally screwed first I live in florida were almost every cool fish is illegal and they jack up the prices of rare fish. I'm definently moving in a couple of years. :(

Sent from my SCH-I405 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store