what is the appeal to pbass?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Sorry bro,I like zuls also,even had one but I'm kel krazy.

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
It's not even a question that needs to be asked! Just look at an adult Orinocensis. One of the most beautiful freshwater fish out there. Let's face it, there aren't too many freshwater predator fish that have the coloration of an Orino. Sure, they may have mass and attitude, but they're ugly as sin. Cichla on the other hand....

busterbrown

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2009
south lake tahoe
They're good looking fish and have an awesome personality. They get buck wild and are real active. I have three little diamonte monos and they're pretty cool, gangster my brother has 5 of them. Its your opinion of what you like

xenia

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2011
indiana
It's not even a question that needs to be asked! Just look at an adult Orinocensis. One of the most beautiful freshwater fish out there. Let's face it, there aren't too many freshwater predator fish that have the coloration of an Orino. Sure, they may have mass and attitude, but they're ugly as sin. Cichla on the other hand....
+1 :)

dangerhack

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 16, 2011
NJ
What kind of reaction are to trying to get by posting this in the cichla forum? You either like them or you don't. If you don't like them, then move on to the next sub-forums. We are not here to convince you to get Cichla. We are here to educate the uneducated about them. If you don't want them, then that's fine. But, when you do decide to get a couple of cichla, then we will still be here to help you out.
+1

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store