What kind of dog?

Animal989

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 20, 2011
Saginaw michigan
what did the owner say about the breed of dog..sounds like a good food.. just add some little bits of boiled chicken or turkey..
She said whoever sold them to her called they were pomeranians... I don't think so... I'm taking her to the vet monday... She has a broken leg it doesn't seem to bother her but she needs a check up any way.. Oh I named her daisy

Sent from my SCH-R720 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
i hope it will be okay.. please keep us posted..and wish you the best.. and more pics when you can.

aaronb

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 20, 2011
Cawker City, KS
She said whoever sold them to her called they were pomeranians... I don't think so... I'm taking her to the vet monday... She has a broken leg it doesn't seem to bother her but she needs a check up any way.. Oh I named her daisy

Sent from my SCH-R720 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
How do you know it has a broken leg if it's not bothering her? I'd think it'd have to be limping with a broken leg. Unless it's an obvious break I wouldn't think a person could know without an x-ray.

I guess it must not be a bad break. My mom had a dog with a broken leg once and the vet recommend putting it to sleep. She decided to spend the money on surgery I think was 800 dollars, because they inserted a rod in its leg.

The dog ended up disappearing. She assumed someone saw it running around and stole it. It was a farm dog that got to run all over. I actually won't get a dog unless someday I live in the country, because I think that's really the only fair way to keep a dog.

Sent from my DROIDX using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Animal989

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 20, 2011
Saginaw michigan
She doesnt limp on the leg or anything and idk it might not be broken but it is twisted at a weird angle we just assumed it's broken.. I found her a better home though I'm not good with smaller breeds we are getting an orveshca.. (probably spelled that wrong) but the lady I'm giving her to has a dog like her and I believe she will be better with her than with me

Lupin

Viviendo la vida loca!
MFK Member
She doesnt limp on the leg or anything and idk it might not be broken but it is twisted at a weird angle we just assumed it's broken.. I found her a better home though I'm not good with smaller breeds we are getting an orveshca.. (probably spelled that wrong) but the lady I'm giving her to has a dog like her and I believe she will be better with her than with me
I like the Caucasian Ovcharka but they are a bit expensive where I live. I've been wondering which one between that and Belgian Tervuren I want to have.

A friend shared in our dog group what he researched about them since he also has at least 8 of them in his home. The ovcharkas seem to recognize what an intruder is. If the intruder turns out to be a child just passing through not knowing what he is doing, the ovcharka would cease attack. I wonder how true that is.

Just one large breed is enough for me since I am more into medium/small breeds.lol

Sent from my GT-P1000 using MonsterAquaria

KellyFrancis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2012
Somerset WI
Caucasian Ovcharka - (quick Google search later.....) Holy big dog batman! And the hair! Yikes! BTW, how do you pronounce 'Ovcharka'? Is it said the way it is spelled? One more question, is the dog Russian?

Animal989

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 20, 2011
Saginaw michigan
I can't pronounce it either lol um yes they are russian and guard the russian prisons... I personally don't want one but it's my dad who is getting it.. I want a kurdish kengal.. Or cane corso...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store