What not to post. Pls read

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
Don't worry karma will get him..... Hehe mabye the tank is not glued right and he will end up with a house full of water..... Don't worry man people are you know what's these days... It will come back to bite him

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

poppalina

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2010
Boston
That's dirty, I believe what go's around comes around even if sometimes you help it come around. Payback is a &itch. Hope you find another one and your a better person than me because I would put him out there so everyone knows.

hereticlosmorte

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2010
Ontario, Canada
agreed, i would post who he is as well, so others know to steer clear of such a jack-off.
it seems that people like this get away with it theses days, be nice if he got what he deserves for being such a sneaky lying expletive deleted.
pretty sure on a monetary transaction, using someone else's identity is considered fraud. not sure what laws apply in your location, nor what course you'd be willing to take.

davis101

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2009
canada
agreed, i would post who he is as well, so others know to steer clear of such a jack-off.
it seems that people like this get away with it theses days, be nice if he got what he deserves for being such a sneaky lying expletive deleted.
pretty sure on a monetary transaction, using someone else's identity is considered fraud. not sure what laws apply in your location, nor what course you'd be willing to take.
To this and the other post regarding the laws surrounding this, I have no idea what this would fit under. I'm sure if I took the guy to court I could get the tank back, but I'm trying to decide if it is worth my time or if I should just let karma do my job for me. The guys name was Doug... according to his answering service anyways.

He gave me his screen name on here but I'm not sure if it is one he made up, his true name or if he is trying to pin it on someone else so I'm a bit leery about taking action that way. I'm in the middle of final exams in university at the moment so I might hold off until I'm done and go talk to someone who knows the laws regarding this. Hopefully by then he will have done a good job and built it for me and karma will work in my favor. lol

If it had been a mistake, I would have been frustrated but I wouldn't have pursued the tank, but knowing the guy lied and cheated to basically steal the tank from me, it makes me want to take legal action even if it costs me my time and money.

Thanks for feeling my pain and anger everyone!

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
well aint that some crap. I trust my other site, keep it mind for this one.
Thanks!.

poppalina

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2010
Boston
Give it some time and he will probably be making a post bragging about his new 360 gallon tank and his plans for it, or he will be posting trying to sell it for double what he paid. We should all keep an eye out and when he does, show him the love he deserves.

The Claw

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2012
So. Cal
Karma bro! I truly believe something better will come your way. The guy is a straight crook! Two things a man has, his word and his soul. This guy has no soul! Sorry this happened to you.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store