What not to post. Pls read

davis101

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2009
canada
I was in the middle of final exams. A guy has to have priorities, and the lady said she would hold it for me for sure. If I would have known this would have happened, I would have picked it up right away or had someone pick it up for me, but like I said I never knew anyone would drop to the level this guy did.

hereticlosmorte

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2010
Ontario, Canada
i get that davis, and there was a verbal/written agreement (whether it was phone or email or whatnot) that she would hold it for you.
i know it sounds funny, but i would have put a confirmation word in there, that would verify to her that you were you, that only the two of you knew.
regardless, this guy is a dbag and once done your exams, i would look into further action as he did pretend to be you, and admitted to it (hope you saved the email or text of it if it was through those).

Mr. Allgood

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2012
Iowa
Life lesson: it is a fishy world full of fishy people. This is why fishy people should be put on BLAST. What is his screen name?

davis101

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2009
canada
i get that davis, and there was a verbal/written agreement (whether it was phone or email or whatnot) that she would hold it for you.
i know it sounds funny, but i would have put a confirmation word in there, that would verify to her that you were you, that only the two of you knew.
regardless, this guy is a dbag and once done your exams, i would look into further action as he did pretend to be you, and admitted to it (hope you saved the email or text of it if it was through those).
Sure did. Saved every last word of it. I am going to go talk to a lawyer when I'm done exams and see what they have to say. Everyone I know is telling me to forget about it, but you can't let people get away with doing this kind of stuff to people...it's just not right.

davis101

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2009
canada
Life lesson: it is a fishy world full of fishy people. This is why fishy people should be put on BLAST. What is his screen name?
He said it was "Ben Dover" and that he was from Ontario, but he could very well be lying about it, so don't harass that screen name if there is a guy with that name lol because I can't say for sure it's the right person.
If there is a Ben Dover and you didn't have anything to do with this then I apologize for posting your screen name, but if you did do it, I have a few other words for you.

rmkblades

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2013
America
Oh jeez...reminds me of Bart Simpson making a prank call. Post his phone number so we can ask him about your tank...

BlueTailCatfish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2014
bmore
If an administrator on here is a computer geek (like me) they can EASILY find his ip address that he signed up from then find him through a few different methods. Also the girl has his PHONE NUMBER! If it is an iphone it can be easily tracked. Get this guy. He is such an idiot. He did a HORRIBLE job of covering up his tracks. In this modern technology driven society if somebody really wants to find you they can and will. Someway and somehow. LETS GET HIM! That is fraud.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store