What you 'collect' besides fish or reptiles?

Pandamania

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2011
Planetwithlotsofwater
mshill90, that's gotta be the CUTEST dog photo I've seen in a long time, the one where it's in the pile of clothes. It's just adorable! Can see why you 'collected' it. :D

pacu mom

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2006
northern CA
Younglin;5102883; said:
Your home would drive me insane.
The bigger ones have deep, rich tones. The wind has to blow really hard to make them chime, especially the large heavy ones.

Younglin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2010
34-24-36
I'd still kill myself. I hate wind chimes with a fiery passion that consumes my soul.

That might be a little over the top but you get my point lol.

mshill90

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 4, 2009
Mechanicsburg, PA
Alwayswantedadragon;5104739; said:
mshill90, that's gotta be the CUTEST dog photo I've seen in a long time, the one where it's in the pile of clothes. It's just adorable! Can see why you 'collected' it. :D
I have a pic of all 5 of them piled up together on the couch... I'll have to look for it, and post it!

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den

Pandamania

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2011
Planetwithlotsofwater
pacu mom : I love those chimes! My mom collects them too> Even the tiny one from the dollar store. But my favorite are totally the large tubed chimes, the sounds are very calming/soothing to my ears. That might explain why Younglin doesn't like them, because it looks like they maybe enjoy being super hyper like in their Avatar. :WHOA:

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
Death Pony;5103532; said:
Carnivorous plants, orchids, alejibres, bones, driftwood, finger injuries, ocarinas (unintentionally, I need to sell some of these things).
I should have also added i collect carnivorous plants as well...

Oh and have a skateboard / graf sticker collection as well as old basketball cards...

Liam

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2007
Brisbane - Australia.
Perentie;5103605; said:
ww2 relics, militeria etc. Been reseaching, reading up on and collecting ww2 soviet, japanese and Heer medals etc for years. Shame we cant get weapons here or id get a P-38, Kar 98 , MP40, mosin nagant, Arisaka, Nambu etc. i can get a few replicas but its not the same thing.

shock6906 show us more of your ww2 weapons mate. would love to see more.

you do realize firearms are very attainable? Category B license is what you'd need for them since they are all centerfire (everything bar the automatics like MP40). do some reading buddy, plenty of information detailing how you can own firearms on the net and queensland government sites, and you'll be pleased to know QLD is one of the more lenient states in some aspects. pay some money, do some paperwork, wait some time and then you're ready for some PTA's to acquire those war relics. Btw you're missing our very own commonwealth's Lee enfield :)

Death Pony

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
I have a war relic of my own, but it's not a weapon. Well, two actually. One is an accordion lens camera from Okinawa the my dad's father brought back, and the other is my mom's father's pilot's license. Both are ancient and priceless to my family. The camera collection in the basement is pretty impressive, too.

Perentie

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2010
QLD, Australia
Liam;5106246; said:
you do realize firearms are very attainable? Category B license is what you'd need for them since they are all centerfire (everything bar the automatics like MP40). do some reading buddy, plenty of information detailing how you can own firearms on the net and queensland government sites, and you'll be pleased to know QLD is one of the more lenient states in some aspects. pay some money, do some paperwork, wait some time and then you're ready for some PTA's to acquire those war relics. Btw you're missing our very own commonwealth's Lee enfield :)

G'day Liam,

yeah i know its technicaly possible but its too much hassle for something that would be hung up on the wall. I looked in to it a few years ago, takes loads of money and paperwork and you need to have a gun safe/cabinet.

i can get deactivated rifles without a permit and would get a few but the price kinda turnd me off that. $600.00 AUD for a deac? no thanks, i would pay $300 maybe even 400 but thats my stopping point.

yep the SMLE was a fine rifle mate, acurate, reliable and could be fired pretty fast in triand hands, i also like the sten gun and ofcourse the classic bren gun but im mostly in to Heer, japanese and Soviet stuff, i have maybe 4 English/Australian peices in my collection including a mint condition post war royal australian regiment uniform and badge.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store