Whats for sale in the DC/MD/VA area....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostyone

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 21, 2008
Baltimore
Anything else you want, I'm not keeping them all. Jamie has dib on the Bichir's so you'll have to talk that over with her. (They may even be going back to their original owner too) I'm only keeping the Festae (for now) and the Texas. Everything else will be up for grabs, I figure why not help him empty the tank and get em all in one shot then you guys can just pick em up from me.

Frostyone

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 21, 2008
Baltimore
Davey_8313;2398313; said:
I'll take the bocourti then. Can you tell if the RD is a male or not?
Haven't seen it yet, still waiting on this guy to call me............hopefully he didn't bail............his phone's off

Davey_8313

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2007
With Wife & Kids in Stafford
Frostyone;2398320; said:
Haven't seen it yet, still waiting on this guy to call me............hopefully he didn't bail............his phone's off
I hope not too, sure Jamie does also, lol.

contractor078

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 26, 2008
delaware
hello

I am looking for a few 2 maybe 3 larger peacok bass for my large tank. I lost a nice one last night to my shovelnose cat. I want to get one big enough he can eat him. Looking for some around 8" to 10" or bigger I am in Delaware but would travel to pick them up. Email me at contractor078@yahoo.com if you have one or know where I may buy one.

Thanks

Frostyone

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 21, 2008
Baltimore
contractor078;2398482; said:
hello

I am looking for a few 2 maybe 3 larger peacok bass for my large tank. I lost a nice one last night to my shovelnose cat. I want to get one big enough he can eat him. Looking for some around 8" to 10" or bigger I am in Delaware but would travel to pick them up. Email me at contractor078@yahoo.com if you have one or know where I may buy one.

Thanks
Snookn21, we may be doing a group buy here in the near future

Davey_8313

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2007
With Wife & Kids in Stafford
Frostyone;2398535; said:
Snookn21, we may be doing a group buy here in the near future

LOL, I PMed him right after he posted it. Might have another person. Cichlid Savage said to let him know also when ready to order and he might get something.

islander671

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Davey_8313;2398599; said:
LOL, I PMed him right after he posted it. Might have another person. Cichlid Savage said to let him know also when ready to order and he might get something.
If its after the 14th count me in too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store