Penguin Lover
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2004
Louisiana
primitivefishes.com
unannon;4915721; said:
Water and a permanent ban?
:D

that would be hilarious, i will have to remember that for another time!

xander - most boxes here in the US that are used for live animal transport have English on one side and Spanish on the other, so that is common practice.

to another poster - yeah, i know, these posts always annoy me too...but particularly if they aren't updated in 24 hours (which i try to do!)

see attached (will eventually get some decent pics...been a looooooong morning/afternoon dealing with the fish) --
--solomon

New Fish 2242011.jpg

E_americanus

Penguin Lover
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2004
Louisiana
primitivefishes.com
Wiggles92;4915789; said:
Solomon, did you finally get the tropical gars to breed or are these new ones? The width of their snouts says Atractosteus spp. to me, so I'm definitely going with tropical gars now.
we are still working on that project Ryan...the t-gars are currently spread out over 3 locations, and will soon be consolidated. larval fish unfortunately require a tremendous amount of time and effort to maintain, so we are moving forward with t-gar stuff a bit later down the line...

--solomon

Wiggles92

Dovii
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2009
Pennsylvania
E_americanus;4915798; said:
we are still working on that project Ryan...the t-gars are currently spread out over 3 locations, and will soon be consolidated. larval fish unfortunately require a tremendous amount of time and effort to maintain, so we are moving forward with t-gar stuff a bit later down the line...

--solomon
Ah, okay. I'm still pretty pumped to see how that project will pan out!

Madding

The Ninth Holostei
MFK Member
May 11, 2009
New York
Looks like a handful of tropicals. Awesome!

xander

Manjuari
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2007
Singapore
can't wait for some better shots! based on the fact that i know how few cubans were avail, i'm guessing trop! i cant wait for the i get to post one of those pics

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store