whats your baby?

Slickad85

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 22, 2011
Somewhere In Between Dreams
#1. My Senegal Bichir- His personality is second to none, and he even eats out of my hand. Everytime i walk into the room its like he knows where i am and "paddles" right up to the glass to see what im doing.
#2. Channel Catfish- I had one years ago and it was the most docile fish ever. Quite the opposite of what most channels are like. It used to come up to the top of the tank and eat all the pellets like a vacuum. never messed with the smaller fish i had even though he could have eaten them.
#3. All time favorite= Asian RTC

Deubie Doo

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2012
Rootstown, Ohio
www.facebook.com

Deubie Doo

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2012
Rootstown, Ohio
www.facebook.com
#1. My Senegal Bichir- His personality is second to none, and he even eats out of my hand. Everytime i walk into the room its like he knows where i am and "paddles" right up to the glass to see what im doing.
#2. Channel Catfish- I had one years ago and it was the most docile fish ever. Quite the opposite of what most channels are like. It used to come up to the top of the tank and eat all the pellets like a vacuum. never messed with the smaller fish i had even though he could have eaten them.
#3. All time favorite= Asian RTC
I love hand feeding fish, it looks so pro hah I hand feed my stingray bloodworm cubes and njght crawlers. But I had a 15 inch wolffish I could hand feed as well, scary as Sh*t but sweet as F*** ha

Runitis

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2011
Winnipeg,MB, Canada
1) my two festae fry that I've had since November and i just started fish keeping in august. Got them at .25"-.5"
2) Roscoe my male blue acara jumped out :(
3) a school of p bass

Sent from my cave

Deubie Doo

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2012
Rootstown, Ohio
www.facebook.com
1) my two festae fry that I've had since November and i just started fish keeping in august. Got them at .25"-.5"
2) Roscoe my male blue acara jumped out :(
3) a school of p bass

Sent from my cave
go for it man, P bass are sweet!

dani_starr

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2012
Cali
1. Nimrod aka Nimmy or Nim, my Senegal Bichir
2. Either Nim or Anya, my past BP, I babied her tons
3. Oh boy spotted alligator gar is #1, followed by Columbian Shark catfish, then Sturgeons

elisuwe

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2010
england, wiltshire
#1 It was my oscar till my gt killed him, but my GT is so gorgeous it's unreal, ill post a picture of him in a bit!
#2 Probably one of my angel fish
#3 Datnoid hands down and ill be ordering 3 for my 150 in the next week or so!

elisuwe

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2010
england, wiltshire
Just to clear up my GT is now my favorite or my tiretrack haha!

ecoli73

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2010
Sunnyvale, CA
1) My school of Clown Loaches(5 at 3-4", 10 at 2 inches)
2) RTC.
3) would love to gave a dedicated tank for fancy plecos...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store