connecticut
anything from petco , petsmart = bad purchase..... :D

Reactions: Vukmir13

cmersits

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2005
Yorktown, New York
My worst has to be the Australian Arowana. I figures it would look cool to keep and silver and an australian together (like at the chinese food place by my house :D ) After thinking the whole thing out for a good 5 minutes, I figured hey I'm sure it won't make my life that much harder. The only problem was, was the size difference. The silver was ~6-7 inches and the australian ~3 inches, I figured they should be fine, and the aussie is just a baby so it will grow quick. Well moral of the story... Silver Arowanas are big, mean, hungry, nasty gluttons. But I still love him :ROFL:

Stupid Aussie cost me 30$ :(

rust9000

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2005
Cumbria, UK
Mine was a black goast knife fish i let it out of its bag it swam straight into a castle and died the next day, i was not very small either about 6-8 inches. :(

guppy

Small Squiggly Thing
Apr 15, 2005
confused, lost, and lonely
I once bought some kind of dwarf puffer, body size about as long as a nickel, I put it in with large angel fish, it was returned to the store very quickly, viscious little sod.

Reactions: Lady Sphinx

DeLgAdO

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2005
Chula Vista, CA (San Diego)
www.myspace.com
cmersits said:
My worst has to be the Australian Arowana. I figures it would look cool to keep and silver and an australian together (like at the chinese food place by my house :D ) After thinking the whole thing out for a good 5 minutes, I figured hey I'm sure it won't make my life that much harder. The only problem was, was the size difference. The silver was ~6-7 inches and the australian ~3 inches, I figured they should be fine, and the aussie is just a baby so it will grow quick. Well moral of the story... Silver Arowanas are big, mean, hungry, nasty gluttons. But I still love him :ROFL:

Stupid Aussie cost me 30$ :(
oh yes very nasty indeed!! :ROFL:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store