MFK Member
Mar 11, 2014
georgia

rodger

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
Kansas City
Oh wow! I didn't know that was for USPS priority. That's extremely high!

I am personal friends of Ray and he won't be getting anything from Africa in a long time or ever again. Too many problems he's had with exporters from there. I gave him the number of a friend who says he has a reliable exporter from there but for now, he won't be getting anything from Africa at all

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
I guess you haven't talked with this "personal friend" lately. :confused:

rodger

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
Kansas City
Just spoke to him yesterday actually. His incoming shipment is coming from South America. Not Africa unless something's changed since yesterday

Guinea is in Africa according to the map.

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Is he in the us? I see a lot of Asian character writings. Can't tell what language. Is shipping expensive if some has some experience purchasing from Ray?

rodger

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
Kansas City
He is in So Cal. I shipped airport - airport, so actual freight charge. As a plus, the charges have gone down with fuel cost.

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA

the lion who ate the sun

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2014
georgia
NW Africa. That's where the Faranah province, and a portion of the Volta river sit. Am I missing something here? Awesome never mentioned Guinea. Are you saying he is getting a shipment from Guinea? Disambiguate if you please.

God, its way too early to be awake on a day off.

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
I never said anything about Guinea bro unless you're saying he's getting a shipment from there and like I said, things could've changed. I spoke to him the other day and I gave him the number of a person who says he has a reliable exporter in Africa but I don't know if he called him or not. If he did, this is the guy he's getting it from cuz i know for a fact he wasn't planning on dealing with Africa anymore. If you're trying to call me out on something pm me and leave it out of this.

Askaleymanfish

Aimara
MFK Member
May 15, 2014
Danville Virginia
I finally got ahold of Jason from aqautic day care last night said he hasn't updated anything ause he has no staff at his disposal due to his toof problems everything is fixed he just waiting on the building inspectors I tell him he can open again told me to call on the 1st he should be back in buisness

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store