Where to get arowana

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Iowa pet foods and seascapes in West Des Moines.
I'm seeing you and DB with jars and blacks and all I see in eastern Iowa are silvers.
Do you ever go to the infamous aqualand?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

fishbum

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 10, 2007
Antarctica
I'm seeing you and DB with jars and blacks and all I see in eastern Iowa are silvers.
Do you ever go to the infamous aqualand?

Aqualand has gotten a lot better. They cleaned up, and rearranged the fish room. So it's not too bad. Worth a look.

Iowa pet foods on the other hand screwed me out of $40 for a broken lid for a 40 breeder. It was chipped when I bought it from them, and they only offered me store credit when I returned it. I told them to keep it and walked out. I've spent literally thousands there. I bought a brand new 180 from them, ( DB now has it ),countless fish, food, and what not. I will never set foot in there again. Their huge saltwater tank that burst is a pleasant memory now.

tommyfc3s

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2013
New Jersey
You wont find a crossback for sale in any store legally within the united states. My reccomendation for you is either a black arrowanna or find a high shine jardini. I saw a nice jardini in a local store this past week, the scales were a nice yellow
you're about 4 pages late with that Matt.....

btw Mike mentioned you were driving to monster this week

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Aqualand has gotten a lot better. They cleaned up, and rearranged the fish room. So it's not too bad. Worth a look.

Iowa pet foods on the other hand screwed me out of $40 for a broken lid for a 40 breeder. It was chipped when I bought it from them, and they only offered me store credit when I returned it. I told them to keep it and walked out. I've spent literally thousands there. I bought a brand new 180 from them, ( DB now has it ),countless fish, food, and what not. I will never set foot in there again. Their huge saltwater tank that burst is a pleasant memory now.
I'll see if I can get to a store or two next time I'm out that way.
That 180 was really nice.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store