who else feeds crickets or any different critters

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Do crickets float, or sink when they go into the tank?

Am thinking my Rays will prob enjoy them.
they float, and will escape if you have anywhere for them to grab on to near the top. You can smash them between your fingers in the water column if you are trying to get them to bottom feeders. That's what I do for my featherfin cat and polys in my African/Asian tank. The loaches, and bushfish take them from the surface.

HumanBean

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 4, 2014
Toronto Ontario, Canada
they float, and will escape if you have anywhere for them to grab on to near the top. You can smash them between your fingers in the water column if you are trying to get them to bottom feeders. That's what I do for my featherfin cat and polys in my African/Asian tank. The loaches, and bushfish take them from the surface.
Lol do you literally pinch them between your thumb and index finger ? If I am getting it right :eek:

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
Lol . how about that cricket pulp or juice? The outcome of pinching :)
Its called chum

I feel Predatorkeeper87 does have some soul (sorta like the Grinch), because there are people who rips the legs off of live crickets before feeding them off. I personally find this more painful than a quick death via head squishing

Reactions: boldtogether

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Its called chum

I feel Predatorkeeper87 does have some soul (sorta like the Grinch), because there are people who rips the legs off of live crickets before feeding them off. I personally find this more painful than a quick death via head squishing
lol I mean...back when I had chameleons I MAY have had to do that to keep them from getting out of the feed cup...buuuut I only have fish now so I've corrected my ways!

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
lol I mean...back when I had chameleons I MAY have had to do that to keep them from getting out of the feed cup...buuuut I only have fish now so I've corrected my ways!
I bet your heart grew a little bigger since then (obscured reference: the Grinch) lol

Reactions: predatorkeeper87
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store