Who has the most tanks?

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
He also stated that he relocated, hence tore down his tanks.

Also stated he would be interested to know what his current count is.

C'mon, I can go back and reread posts to. Just take a little rubbing every now and then. We don't have to be right all the time

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zapantha

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 12, 2012
American Canyon
He also stated that he relocated, hence tore down his tanks.

Also stated he would be interested to know what his current count is.

C'mon, I can go back and reread posts to. Just take a little rubbing every now and then. We don't have to be right all the time

He wasn't talking about HIS current counts. He just said "current counts" in comparison to counts from the old thread on this awhile ago- haha you didn't re read very well.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I just want to know what is intended to go into that 8k tank and here's hoping all goes well with the "fish building"....By the way I currently have a paltry six tanks of various sizes up and running.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Reading this thread again I realized I made an error on my post by posting what I maxed on and not my current. I only have 1 75 and a 15 gallon mini-pond.

convict360

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
Scotland
Reading this thread again I realized I made an error on my post by posting what I maxed on and not my current. I only have 1 75 and a 15 gallon mini-pond.
15 gallon mini pond sounds quite cool, not trying to derail thread, but do you have a pic? For the purposes of the thread, I only have 2 tanks lol.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

mattison187

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2007
vermont
10 gal.-hrp fry
30 gal- male short bodied srd flowerhorn
30 gal-hrp male, loner due to agression.
30 gal- "dorthy" the female frontosa and "ralf" the rapheal cat (wifes tank lol)
55 gal- zz male flowerhorn
90 gal- texas/? Hybrid, two pleco, and two female hrp

Sent from my LGL96G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
I need to get some pictures at my friend's house when I go next week for you guys. He currently has 257 setups running from 5-240 gallons spread out over 4 different basement fishrooms. I'd say about 70% are for breeding Corys, plecos, and wood cats.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I need to get some pictures at my friend's house when I go next week for you guys. He currently has 257 setups running from 5-240 gallons spread out over 4 different basement fishrooms. I'd say about 70% are for breeding Corys, plecos, and wood cats.
Yeah that sounds like it would make for a nice photo thread.Is your friend a member on MFK?

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Yeah that sounds like it would make for a nice photo thread.Is your friend a member on MFK?
Good idea, maybe I'll make one if he let's keep stay long enough to get all those photos :). I don't believe so, I know he's on PC but it's more just to organize data for breeding for him. He's pretty much THE catfish expert of Pittsburgh.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store