Who has the most tanks?

wild bill

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2010
three hills,ab. canada
sites.google.com
My wife and I currently have 130 tanks ip and running. Water in gallons I have no idea but would guess around 500 gallons. Yes it almost takes the fun out of the hobby but then you breed something real neet and bam it is fun again. We hope to some day get most of the tanks out of yhe house and into a fish house. There we will be able to set up the rest of our tanks.

festaedan

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2013
Maryland
My wife and I currently have 130 tanks ip and running. Water in gallons I have no idea but would guess around 500 gallons. Yes it almost takes the fun out of the hobby but then you breed something real neet and bam it is fun again. We hope to some day get most of the tanks out of yhe house and into a fish house. There we will be able to set up the rest of our tanks.
Wow! Impressive!
What do you keep in those tanks?

Allan01230

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2006
Michigan
Been doing hobby for over 40 years had just about every freshwater fish, now down to a 33 long all barb tank and just love the hobby more than ever 1 tank works great for me.

Binge

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2014
Ohio
LMAO... Yeah I bet you and 80% of the other people on here would too.. All of my friends have make me the same offer, I am so blessed to know such kind people!!!

They are all sitting beside the garage covered up with traps and not cluttering anything.. I already told the wife I am selling my pool table I never use any more to make more room for them real soon .. I have been looking for a bigger house for over a year now but just can't find the right one for the right price!!

But hey thanks for the offer that was really nice of you!!! LOL...
Well i am here in ohio if ya need my services

Nigelk8485

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2014
Louisville, KY
Holey smokes you win!! LOL... I will waste the time to give a quick run down of my but I sure can not compete with you!!

I have a 540, 360, (2x) 300, 240, 180, (2x) 125, (2x) 90, (2x) 75, (5x) 55, (4x) 40b, (4x) 29, (4x) 20L, (2x) 20H, 15H, and (2x) 10 gal... For a total of 34 tanks.... The sad part is the 4 biggest ones are sitting outside not being used because I can not fit them in my basement!!! I have a 240 and a 55 in my dinning room everything else is in the basement.
I'll do you one better than everyone else offering to come pick up the tanks. I will allow you to personally deliver them to me!

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

wild bill

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2010
three hills,ab. canada
sites.google.com
We keep cichlids,rainbows,plecos,loaches,guppies,catfish,gourami's,barbs,and the list just keeps growing as time goes on. For me the cichlids and our giant red tail gourami are favorites.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store