Who loves carp fishing?

Chidori Noodlez

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2013
Michigan
Yea they do fight... Got one last year bass fishing. Got hooked into him and said hmmmmm here to my 8yr old figured it would be fun for him to bring in. He got it next to the boat and scream its a bootie mouth!!!! I laughed so hard(still laughing)...

But I gave some thought to what my son said and thought it probably taste like he said. So nope haven't eaten it before...

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

DDK

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 25, 2013
us
Yea they do fight... Got one last year bass fishing. Got hooked into him and said hmmmmm here to my 8yr old figured it would be fun for him to bring in. He got it next to the boat and scream its a bootie mouth!!!! I laughed so hard(still laughing)...

But I gave some thought to what my son said and thought it probably taste like he said. So nope haven't eaten it before...

Haha bootie mouth! They have a ton of bones and carp in crappy water will taste just like the water, but a carp in clean water is pretty good i heard, never tried it though. Waleyes on the other hand just taste great in whatever water there in so I stay away from eating bootie fish haha

blindkiller85

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2013
Orlando, FL
I can do without carp as a meal. As strange as this might be, I do like gar.

Chidori Noodlez

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2013
Michigan
Haha bootie mouth! They have a ton of bones and carp in crappy water will taste just like the water, but a carp in clean water is pretty good i heard, never tried it though. Waleyes on the other hand just taste great in whatever water there in so I stay away from eating bootie fish haha
Lol !!!!
Walleye is really good... Could go for some now

Cod

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2013
Michigan
like daniel said, chumming the water with canned corn is what i use, and it works like magic

falcon1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2014
Canada
I'm in Canada. We aren't supposed to have carp but on Vancouver island, one lake has them. The biggest are almost 20lbs. We aren't allowed to chum but catching them when the water is warm is easy. Loads of fun. My record is 3 in 2 hrs

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store