Who loves carp fishing?

jworth

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 9, 2008
Indianapolis
Love it! I sell my catches though.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

sell to who and why? Thats a huge problem around here and its ruining our rivers. Commercial fisherman are the worst and then add people on top of that selling their personal catches to paylakes. Shame on anyone who does that. Its also illegal almost everywhere without a commercial license. Why its even legal for them baffles me.

ktrom13

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2014
massachusetts
sell to who and why? Thats a huge problem around here and its ruining our rivers. Commercial fisherman are the worst and then add people on top of that selling their personal catches to paylakes. Shame on anyone who does that. Its also illegal almost everywhere without a commercial license. Why its even legal for them baffles me.
I sell it to my old foster brother uncle he loves the taste of them. It may sound stupid but I make some money off of something fun.

On another note, they taste horrible.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
I've never tried for carp. I might have to find some time this summer

MN_Rebel

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2008
North Pole
I'm glad that commerical fishermen is legal here! Some roughfish lakes do need some help to reduce carp and roughfish populations to prevent summer kills and winter kills. But commercial fishermen are under supervised and closely monitored by DNR. We have more problems with tribal netting and poachers than commercial fishermen.

MN_Rebel

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2008
North Pole
I've never tried for carp. I might have to find some time this summer
you probably won't like it. I tried some smoked common carps and they tasted horrible!!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store