who wins out?

jgentry

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2008
Gallatin, TN
If it's the texas it will either start immediately or one night out of the blue. GT will either be mean initially or you should be Ok until it reaches maturity then it could turn nuts as well or might still be OK. I just don't trust texas cichlids with anything that can't beat them up. I've never had one that wasn't a bastard. They find the weakest fish and just won't leave it alone. I think your EBJD's will do best with you sevs. Try a midas or something equally as mean with you texas instead of the jacks.

peathenster

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2008
Georgia, US
bitteraspects;2592374; said:
if you think theyre going to kill eachother, why put them together in the first place? sounds like youre planning for them to kill eachother
Why would I be planning such a thing??

Like I said the plan is to grow them out together from 1.5-2", and removed the aggressive ones when the time comes. I just want to make sure I would see the aggression first before the killing, hence the "overnight or over a few days" question.

Mike fail

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 14, 2008
ponca city oklahoma
and out of the first three carpintis will win out, mine killed an equal sized gt over night :cry:
i would get rid of the ebjd, in a 120 the four foot length is going to make it a problem for the ebjd to get away

angelo21

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 25, 2008
At my house...
GT wins!!!!!!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store