Widebar Update - Long overdue

lymiq

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 14, 2006
virginia
This dudes dat is always in the dark. He barely ever puts the damn light on that tank. I tell him all the time to try it lol. You should check out his ST bro .. It's another monster like yours.
jayc sure has the dedication ... mine is puny compares to his true monster ... fish gets that big because of a lot of feeding and water changing ... probably the biggest dat on MFK

JayC74

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2012
Massachusetts, USA
Amazing those 2 color differences with those out of water pics..i love both the dark & light gold. He looks amazing either way!...Just curious, did u pick him out of a batch of ST's at the time u got him or did somebody just send you a stunning specimen? It was always out of my hands what specimens I got when they were shipped to me back then..the main guy I got them from wouldn't even send pics.lol

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
This is one outstanding ST.It looks like two different fish in those out of water shots.

lymiq

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 14, 2006
virginia
This is one outstanding ST.It looks like two different fish in those out of water shots.
thank you. dats are the easiest fish to take out of the water ... they don't flop and hop like other fish do ... and out of water gives a whole new perspective on how massive the fish truly is

Nice fish. Wide bars are the best. How long have you had her???
Thanks, ray. I agree with you - Pulchers has the best bar to base color contrast. She's been swimming in my tanks for the past 9 years.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store