• I am not located in the US and will not be affected either way

Votes: 33 10.8%

• Total voters

gavigan1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 23, 2008
arowanaville
Our freedoms are becoming more restricted everyday, what is this country coming to........... The fallout from this would cost the economy billions.:banhim:

Nic

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Oct 8, 2005
outside philly
the economy is shot... they pass it more buissnesses close more people loose houses etc etc.... it wont pass...

misterjose23

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 4, 2009
In my fish tanks.
if this HR669 Bill S**T passes excuse my language im moving to canada.
america was the vision of the whole world, where all your dreams can come true.
now its more like america where you see all your dreams go down the drain.
dont get me wrong i love this country of mine, but Sh*t like this is what brings it down.

Cholly

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2009
Metro Atlanta
koop171;3036849; said:
My wonder is how many congressmen and women have no knowledge of this bill and will simply pass it b/c they hear Invasive and non native and atuomatically think BAD.

Let's face it there is alot of legislation passed around this country that Few people know what it means till after they say ok let's pass this bill.
This is why it is so important to write your representatives and alert them to the fact that something stinky is being cloaked under a feel good language title. Something that was anything but was passed under the name of the "Patriot Act".
misterjose23;3091181; said:
if this HR669 Bill S**T passes excuse my language im moving to canada.
america was the vision of the whole world, where all your dreams can come true.
now its more like america where you see all your dreams go down the drain.
dont get me wrong i love this country of mine, but Sh*t like this is what brings it down.
I love it, I served in the military in a time of war, I want better out of it, and I'll be d***** if I'll let some overprivileged pissant ruin it.
Guam deserves a better representative than Delegate Bordello. I do not doubt that she means well, but her thinking process with this bill is extremely flawed and her ego endangered. If she wants the bill to succeed, it will have to be utterly revamped and her removed from it. Her ego is blatantly caught up with it though, she will not make or allow the necessary changes, nor will she step down, this is her baby. Let her do some of our work for us, the high handed way she handled the subcommittee hearing will grate on other large egos in the House and she and the bill will go down in flames.
I know I froth at the mouth whenever her name is mentioned in my presence, especially after watching the hearing.

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
no
but then again I didnt think a communist would become president(i was wrong there)

Ophiuchi

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 17, 2009
Southern California
why cant they just make laws that make people aware of the dangers of releasing fish, so we can be responsible... live fish stores never warn you against release, some people might not know how bad it is for ecosystems... public service announcements! dont release your goldfish! they wont be free! they dont long for the wild! i don't know why people aren't trying to go about this another way... maybe putting bounties on the heads of wild caught invasive species :D fun and functional! catch a snakehead in Louisiana? heres 500 dollars and well put the guy on ice for good! i think they can try harder to make happy ecosystems and diverse aquariums less mutually exclusive.

i think it'll pass... congress is stacked with environmentalists at the moment.... they dont trust us to take care of the planet
mean paternalistic government *curses under breath*
by the way government! i want an axolotl and a snakehead! and someday ill move to where i can get one gosh durn it

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store