Wish me luck

joeytoe

Semper fidelis
MFK Member
Sep 10, 2005
Canton, Massachusetts USA
Ash said:
haha I am to lazy to start finding all of you haha. Thanks! Yah I guess there is a lfs over here that has a girl in it that everyone thinks is hott, she's really nice! I was glad to here she likes fish also, maybe I should get her on here haha.
hahaha this could just be my dirty mind working overtime. but i think you should got to work at the LFS in shorts an a bikini top. But somehow I dont think thatd be a good thing.

Mourinho18

Caquetaia man
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2005
somewhere
joeytoe said:
hahaha this could just be my dirty mind working overtime. but i think you should got to work at the LFS in shorts an a bikini top. But somehow I dont think thatd be a good thing.

see what I mean, another hot girl on the forums will spread this aggression (attention) ash. Unless you secretly enjoy it. :D

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
Benfica540 said:
see what I mean, another hot girl on the forums will spread this aggression (attention) ash. Unless you secretly enjoy it. :D
No, and I like the chicks who like fish, they are cool!! go chase them down like little horny bunnys, why would I care =) and I highly doubt Id work in a bikini at a lfs I'd feel strangly out of place.

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
Benfica540 said:
I'll know its you. Your face has been burned into my memory FOREVER. The second you enter the store, I'll just make my way into the EMPLOYEE's only section. That in turn is an inpenetrable wall that you cant enter. :D
Thats what you think, what If I dress up with a wig and have some sun glasses on and junk.

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
Benfica540 said:
Ash is actually a man posing as a woman so you guys won't stop trying to get her to go over to your places. Seriously, every guy here has in some way or another invited Ash to "visit" them. :swear:
:ROFL:

So why are you swearing at this? Does this bother you? and no I am not a man posing as a woman!!

Mourinho18

Caquetaia man
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2005
somewhere
Ash said:
:ROFL:

So why are you swearing at this? Does this bother you? and no I am not a man posing as a woman!!

:ROFL: , the swearing was part of the joke ;)

Mourinho18

Caquetaia man
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2005
somewhere
Ash said:
Thats what you think, what If I dress up with a wig and have some sun glasses on and junk.
I'll just grow my hair out wicked long, thus making it impossible to ID me. :D

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
Benfica540 said:
I'll just grow my hair out wicked long, thus making it impossible to ID me. :D
Thats what you think, I'll just photoshop you add some longer hair, play around with colors and come up with possible id's and hunt you down.

Mourinho18

Caquetaia man
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2005
somewhere
hmmm, tricky gal you are. :swear: . I'll figure out something totally diabolical so that you can't id me. :D . Doesn't matter because nobody would drive up the east coast to yell at somebody. :woot:

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
Thats what you think!!! When I have free time over summer...welll....dundundun

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store