Wish me luck

Mourinho18

Caquetaia man
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2005
somewhere
:ROFL: . You'll probably run away screaming once you see the fish section at the Petco. I can sell you some mollies if you want. :D . Gonna be away for most of the summer though ;) . Might go to spain to study for a WHOLE year. :headbang2 . :p .

:grinyes:

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
Benfica540 said:
:ROFL: . You'll probably run away screaming once you see the fish section at the Petco. I can sell you some mollies if you want. :D . Gonna be away for most of the summer though ;) . Might go to spain to study for a WHOLE year. :headbang2 . :p .

:grinyes:
No mollies for me! :( thats okay you run RUN AWAY TO SPAIN!! I'll still find you, I'll find you in spain as a detour as I try to fly to sgp to track down another person!! :grinyes: buwhahahahaha you cannot escape!

Mourinho18

Caquetaia man
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2005
somewhere
Ash said:
...nooooooooo, you sir are :screwy:

I'll take you down like :mr-t: would. :clap. I would say your welcome to come chase me down. Feel kind of special actually. :grinno:

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
Benfica540 said:
I'll take you down like :mr-t: would. :clap. I would say your welcome to come chase me down. Feel kind of special actually. :grinno:
I'd take you down like a mad man with a chainsaw!! buwhahahaha :ROFL:

Mourinho18

Caquetaia man
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2005
somewhere
Ash said:
I'd take you down like a mad man with a chainsaw!! buwhahahaha :ROFL:

sorry, but chainsaws are actually illegal to own in Rhode Island. A little boy mistakingly thought that his dog would like to play with a chainsaw and well, you can guess the outcome. :)

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
Benfica540 said:
sorry, but chainsaws are actually illegal to own in Rhode Island. A little boy mistakingly thought that his dog would like to play with a chainsaw and well, you can guess the outcome. :)
aww thats sad :( and make that a steak knife then!! :grinyes:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store