WTF King Betta ?????

Footballref50

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2008
California
we have em at my store. They are just a much larger betta only diff i noticed is they have smaller fins and just look like super large female bettas

coreyweinkoetz

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 24, 2008
manitowoc,WI
and they are all males so far also this is a baby the first batch petco got shipped out was twice this size but the won coming to my store where frozen DOA and was told distributor was running out had two wait three weeks for the replacements that where baby's in comparison to the first bettasicles

Lupin

Viviendo la vida loca!
MFK Member
artemis1;2596894; said:
females don't have the long fancy fins males posses;)
Most males actually have shorter fins. Wild B. splendens. do have short fins. The long fancy fins were as a result of selective breeding for decades. Plakats are one example of short finned variants.

coreyweinkoetz

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 24, 2008
manitowoc,WI
Sales-pitch?
The regional animal sales people told me there bigger :screwy:and have smaller fins :screwy:thats what you get out of people who have a business degree and are in charge of animal welfare:wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::duh::duh::duh::duh::duh::duh::duh:
I've talked to there Districte managers a there RCAC 's and be all over there web sites and they know nothing . They don't know what there selling.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store