Latest activity

• FINWIN
    FINWIN replied to the thread Killer Pothos!.
    I'm finally finding some success with the hornwort but only in one tank. The octopus grass I've added to another tank appears to be...
  • kno4te
    kno4te replied to the thread Shortbody Goonch.
    Haven’t seen any sb goonches. Rare for sure. Wonder how big it’ll get. I’m looking for the dwarf goonch myself.
  • kno4te
    kno4te reacted to M3AN ONE's post in the thread Shortbody Goonch with Like Like.
    I came across this short body goonch at a fish store it was as wide as a football. I wonder how common are these in the hobby I dont...
  • tlindsey
    tlindsey reacted to Gulper catfish is cool's post in the thread Albino Gulper Catfish with Wow Wow.
    Hey, I’ve recently had some gulper cats but was wondering if anyone owns or has seen an albino. If u look It up you’ll find some orange...
  • tlindsey
    tlindsey reacted to koltsixx's post in the thread Zebra Parrot pacu with Like Like.
    Hi Wes, to my knowledge you're one of the most knowledgeable(redundant much.lol) members when it comes to SD's. I would love to see a...
  • tlindsey
    tlindsey reacted to fugupuff's post in the thread Zebra Parrot pacu with Like Like.
    the tiger parrot is called that because the mouth structure is completely different than the metynnis group of fish, including...
  • koltsixx
    koltsixx replied to the thread Zebra Parrot pacu.
    Hi Wes, to my knowledge you're one of the most knowledgeable(redundant much.lol) members when it comes to SD's. I would love to see a...
  • Joshuakahan
    Joshuakahan reacted to RedRaven's post in the thread Betta tank size? with Like Like.
    I'll check it out cheers, right now I have a Ciano Nexus pure either side of our bed but the lighting isn't sufficient for much plant life.
  • duanes
    duanes replied to the thread Nosferatu steindachneri.
    Since this thread started in 2019, I have collected Darienheros calobrense, and Isthmoheros tuyrense, both in the Mamoni river on the...
    • IMG_1654.jpeg
    • IMG_1645.jpeg
    • IMG_1639.jpeg
    • IMG_0212.jpeg
    • IMG_0210.jpeg
    • IMG_9709.jpeg
    • IMG_9532.jpeg
    • IMG_7829.jpeg
  • RedRaven
    RedRaven replied to the thread Betta tank size?.
    I'll check it out cheers, right now I have a Ciano Nexus pure either side of our bed but the lighting isn't sufficient for much plant life.
  • Joshuakahan
    Joshuakahan replied to the thread Betta tank size?.
    This is a topfin all in one shrimp and plant tank
  • Joshuakahan
    Joshuakahan reacted to RedRaven's post in the thread Betta tank size? with Like Like.
    The val will get there eventually but you could do with a little more height in hardscape, until then. Sloping the substrate so the back...
  • Joshuakahan
    Those look like a lot my callochromis
  • FINWIN
    FINWIN replied to the thread More tank pics, updated.
    I guess you could say 'block'. Hulk is 7 L x 4 H x 1 1/2 W . Ridiculous! His brother Tank may be even bigger but I won't know for sure...
  • F
    The hi fin is incredible, sorta kinda like a jumbo batfish
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store