Updated stock

SandNukka15

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2010
Towanda PA
It's been 6 weeks and the same stock is on the page.....call in and more then half the stuff on the page is not available.....ever since the old Nicole left customer service has been slacking as well.....what gives pedro?

Woefulrelic

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2013
NJ
The site has been almost unusable for me to begin with. Slow loading causes me to give up before I see what they have

Reactions: reddead38

I31

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2007
omni
It's been 6 weeks and the same stock is on the page.....call in and more then half the stuff on the page is not available.....ever since the old Nicole left customer service has been slacking as well.....what gives pedro?
What happened to old Nicole?

SandNukka15

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2010
Towanda PA
I called in about a month ago when there was 5 diff peacock bass listed on the site.....they told me they had none in and that they were getting a shipment in a week and to leave my number and I would get a call back that sunday......Sunday comes no call so I decide to call on monday....they tell me that there is a kel shipment coming in the upcoming Sunday and that they would def call me back....so I wait....Sunday comes no call...I call again the following day they said that ups had an issue and that the shipment should def be there Thursday and I would recieve a call.......Thursday comes no call.... at this point I'm obviously loosing my patience...I decide to wait to call on Sunday since that's when shipment s come in...so call Sunday and they tell me that they didn't get any peacock bass in and that they were on the order but should come in next week.

This is flat out ridiculous....

-online is never updated
- continuously get lied to about upcoming shipments
-never recieved a phone call back at all

Idk if this is a way to continuously lie to customers until the stock they are looking for finally arrives or not.

I've done business with pedro for 8 years now continuously and now this place is straight trash.....

I'm done with aquascape will never order from them again.

There are plenty of other reasons I won't list but the list goes on

HarleyK

Canister Man
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2005
USA
Maybe it's for the better:
I got 9 catfish late last year. In Store purchase.
Fortunately, I am religious about quarantining.
They had fish lice.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store