Updated stock

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
This would be relevant if price increase wasn't close to 100%
It's very relevant,you can't make him change his prices so there is no point in going on about them....hence my previously posted suggestion.

AquaScapeOnline_Nicole

Jack Dempsey
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2010
Belleville, New Jersey
Hello guys, I am sorry about the inconveniences you guys have been having with our website recently. The store owner, Pedro, is the person who updates the website and has been busy with family affairs recently. As far as our incoming fish shipments go, majority of our fish are wild caught and we order directly from the source. Unfortunately there are many importers who also order from the same sources as we do. I can not guarantee a fish will arrive in my shipment when i place my order. I forward my order to my suppliers and they ship me what they have on the day of my order. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused any of our customers. Our shipments typically come in on Sunday nights and we hold all new fish for 3-5 days to assure the fish is healthy and eating before we ship them out to our clients. For the time being the best route would be to contact us at the store 908-634-0820 for an update on what we currently have in stock. Thank you - Management

SandNukka15

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2010
Towanda PA
After all the large rare piranhas I've brought in for pedro over the last 8 years not to mention the countless thousands he's made off the fish I had brought in for him and the purchases I've made in this time span I would think I'd get better service then this.....

I called in this past weekend to cancel a reserved order that I had made and was told they couldn't cancel it and I had to call in during the weekday since Nicole handles all of the orders called in today and now she says I have to wait for pedro?......

I'm completely done with this piece of **** place ....I am more then furious.....

Refund my money so u can never get my service again

Brock11

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2015
After all the large rare piranhas I've brought in for pedro over the last 8 years not to mention the countless thousands he's made off the fish I had brought in for him and the purchases I've made in this time span I would think I'd get better service then this.....

I called in this past weekend to cancel a reserved order that I had made and was told they couldn't cancel it and I had to call in during the weekday since Nicole handles all of the orders called in today and now she says I have to wait for pedro?......

I'm completely done with this piece of **** place ....I am more then furious.....

Refund my money so u can never get my service again
So it looks like I won't be getting a Elongatus anytime soon. Wonder if the prices will be the same as the ones listed now?

caribemob

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 24, 2008
philadelphia
what people fail to realize is that , Pedro gets his fish from basically a wholesale company. he had to get his fish from George fear, for some reasons that are irrelevant. his prices are going to be high now because if he buys a elong at $100 bucks from a wholesale distributor whom i wont mention he has to put money on it, so expect a 5" elong to be $225. The piranha game has changed without George Fear being involved and the demand isn't there like it used to be. Fish that come from Peru have to go from Lima to Iquitos and people add money to it each time the fish changes hands, plus elongs are not very popular so the people catching them, are not making much on them. Bottom line is elongs will be in stock for sure but just have your wallet ready when they do have them because numbers will be higher then usual, but that's part of the game.

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
Ive made two different purchases of higher end rays from Nicole and cant complain in the least. Service was good, packing and shipping also. If the right fish comes along again I wont hesitate to purchase in the future. As for as prices thats an individual decision.

Reactions: spotfin
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store