Updated stock

jsodwi

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2005
south of heaven
I barely ever buy from them. Just due to the fact that I've showed up numerous times and they have been closed. I could never imagine the hassle trying to order online

Reactions: SandNukka15

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
This could be bad for Aquascape, change of personnel and not communicating with old and new customers. After reading all postings I probably will never order from Aquascape.

SandNukka15

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2010
Towanda PA
It's not only that but since George left....pedro has increased prices of piranhas almost 100%.... yes he may be one of the only vendors that can bring in certain piranhas but raising the prices as high as he did is ridiculous...this is not due to rarity or any new import laws either.

Price end of last year before george left:

ruby red spilo $125-$150
Purple sanchezi $50-$65
Black rhom $75

Prices listed just this past month
Ruby red spilo $200-$250
Purple sanchezi $85
Black rhom $150

It's just plain ridiculous

tlindsey tlindsey

jsodwi

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2005
south of heaven
It's because Pedro and George used to split import costs I am told. Now he is on his own and prices are going to go up. He better step up his game and get better communicators working for him

Reactions: tlindsey

HarleyK

Canister Man
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2005
USA
The cost for fish stayed the same.
Added price is for hitchhikers.

Reactions: Woefulrelic

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
This could be bad for Aquascape, change of personnel and not communicating with old and new customers. After reading all postings I probably will never order from Aquascape.
Until recently I was not aware of an "old or new" Nicole but I completed a purchase with them a few days ago with no complaints...In fact about an hour after my shipment arrived,I got a call from Nicole checking to make sure everything was okay.

Reactions: tlindsey

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Until recently I was not aware of an "old or new" Nicole but I completed a purchase with them a few days ago with no complaints...In fact about an hour after my shipment arrived,I got a call from Nicole checking to make sure everything was okay.

Oh ok , finally something positive , happy to hear you received good service.:)

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Oh ok , finally something positive , happy to hear you received good service.:)
Yep and no point in *****ing about a store's prices....don't like what they have?...look eleswhere.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store