Show us you indoor ponds

Scrubbie01

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 17, 2015
Here's my indoor pond, its currently cycling so no fish so far. Just a normal coldwater indoor pond.INdoor pond 1.jpg INdoor pond 2.jpg

CoryWM

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2008
Everett, Washington
www.tankgeek.com
I like it. What did you put around the edge where you cut it? I made 4 of these so far in my garage. I cut mine with a sawzall. Here is a link. No new video showing all 4 yet.

I think I'm going to setup some more ponds and want a lower footprint. I'm looking at some 6 ft by 31 inch by 25 inch tall ponds. Anyone used this style for indoor pond? I like the green look of them and think it might be easier to "blend in" to my fish room as opposed to the cage totes. https://www.ntotank.com/plastic-stock-tanks the 150 gallon one.

Considering grabbing a 610 gallon one for my yard. But I think I can get one of those locally in blue.. .Which again I prefer the green. I can't find any stock tanks locally besides the rubbermaid ones which just don't have the footprints I want in the 150. The rubbermaid 150 is so tall and squaty.

Jörmungandr

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2016
Illinois
Hello decided to move within the next few months so I decided to hold out on my mega tank construction and use a stock tank pond for now it's only 320 gallons but it's for a TSN about 6" and two Ray pups were picking up Saturday here it is just set up yesterday I'll update tonight

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Jörmungandr

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2016
Illinois
The filtration was for the big tank I'm running it without the sump that holds mechanical filter pads just the bio filter before I left for work today the water was clear didn't have time for a pic will tonight great photos and ideas everyone!!

Scrubbie01

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 17, 2015
I like it. What did you put around the edge where you cut it? I made 4 of these so far in my garage. I cut mine with a sawzall. Here is a link. No new video showing all 4 yet.

I think I'm going to setup some more ponds and want a lower footprint. I'm looking at some 6 ft by 31 inch by 25 inch tall ponds. Anyone used this style for indoor pond? I like the green look of them and think it might be easier to "blend in" to my fish room as opposed to the cage totes. https://www.ntotank.com/plastic-stock-tanks the 150 gallon one.

Considering grabbing a 610 gallon one for my yard. But I think I can get one of those locally in blue.. .Which again I prefer the green. I can't find any stock tanks locally besides the rubbermaid ones which just don't have the footprints I want in the 150. The rubbermaid 150 is so tall and squaty.
I used something to put on car windows, i don't know where i got it. it was just laying around in dust. Wich fish do you keep in the tanks?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store