Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
I know, I just want to hear is what it comes down to for ehh, is he wants a president with a big one. I guess that's super important to him.
Lol this guy... Always taking low-key shots at people.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Im just having now. I've said my piece.
I think we all can agree that we have been dealt a pretty terrible hand this election cycle.
I wish the country could collectively see this as a wake up call and conclude that we need to revise our election process. Being offered two bad candidates puts everyone between a rock and a hard place. And considering how nasty this election has been it really shows how united we don't stand.
I really don't know about that, I mean these 2 names weren't pulled out of a hat. I think it's more like get involved and stay involved, otherwise quit crying about not liking the results.

Reactions: krichardson

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Just heard that underground hacker group Anonymous has posted a warning online to the "corrupted" mainstream media that it will be giving truth back to the people on November 5th.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Just heard that underground hacker group Anonymous has posted a warning online to the "corrupted" mainstream media that it will be giving truth back to the people on November 5th.
Maan, WHO are you supposed to believe anymore!??

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Maan, WHO are you supposed to believe anymore!??
Lol,right and how epic would it be if they could actually pull something off like a media blackout or shutdown during that week.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store