300 gallon setup/sump build

soupa2

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2007
cyn
Is there any trim to the sump? If not it's a little hard but there are ways. It was easy for my sump since it's a regular 125 gal fish tank. I just brought glass and hole saw the proper hole for hoses.

Reactions: jaws7777

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
If it did you could cut the plastic to not cover that part
K
Is there any trim to the sump? If not it's a little hard but there are ways. It was easy for my sump since it's a regular 125 gal fish tank. I just brought glass and hole saw the proper hole for hoses.
Aaahh your a smart guy. Yes theres about 3/4 inch trim all around that would look sharp too
Use Saran Wrap! Lol
Haha bet it would work too

Damn that setup is sweet! Polys look pretty happy. Whats your stocking in there? But glad to hear your liking the herbies. Was it easy to get dialed in?
1 pearsei
1 faranah endlicheri
1 black volta endlicheri
1 cb emdlicheri
1 koloton
1 ornate
1 faranah lapradei
2 x congicus
1 sen

Honestly i could say sknce its only been a couple of day and for the most part ive been doing things to throw it off like messing with the pump setting but to be honest i think all of the stories we hear are blow out of proportion or the user just want perfection, i havent messed with it at all today but last i looked the left overflow was 3/4 to 1 inch higher than the right...doesnt bother me but i am still gonna play with it just to learn more about the system.

M@T!@$

Aimara
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2016
Vancouver
K

Aaahh your a smart guy. Yes theres about 3/4 inch trim all around that would look sharp too

Haha bet it would work too

1 pearsei
1 faranah endlicheri
1 black volta endlicheri
1 cb emdlicheri
1 koloton
1 ornate
1 faranah lapradei
2 x congicus
1 sen

Honestly i could say sknce its only been a couple of day and for the most part ive been doing things to throw it off like messing with the pump setting but to be honest i think all of the stories we hear are blow out of proportion or the user just want perfection, i havent messed with it at all today but last i looked the left overflow was 3/4 to 1 inch higher than the right...doesnt bother me but i am still gonna play with it just to learn more about the system.
Planning on adding any other fish?

robham777

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2013
Mobile
Looks amazing Frank! Nice work.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store