Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Reactions: Woefulrelic

Fish Tank Travis

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2016
Dayton, OH
As far as the Giants and Cowboys go, I like both. My friend from high school won the Super Bowl with the Giants a few years back as their tight end, so I like them. Then, since I live in Ohio, I'm naturally an Ezekiel Elliot (hope I spelled that right) fan and have been enjoying watching him with the Cowboys.

Having said all that, my true team, if you can call them that, is the Browns. Lol. Then, I'm 110% anti-Patriots. I think Tom Brady is probably the best quarterback in the game, possibly ever, but I wish that someone in that position had better character. He doesn't get my respect for that reason.

soupa2

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2007
cyn
Okay back to ur cover. My tank is 5/8" thick all around. When they cut out the cover they reuse that acrylic peices to recover the tank. I have asked someone else who have acrylic tank n his was 3/4" thick. His lid didn't warp so not sure what I did wrong.

IMG_0582.JPG

IMG_0583.JPG

IMG_0584.JPG

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
As far as the Giants and Cowboys go, I like both. My friend from high school won the Super Bowl with the Giants a few years back as their tight end, so I like them. Then, since I live in Ohio, I'm naturally an Ezekiel Elliot (hope I spelled that right) fan and have been enjoying watching him with the Cowboys.

Having said all that, my true team, if you can call them that, is the Browns. Lol. Then, I'm 110% anti-Patriots. I think Tom Brady is probably the best quarterback in the game, possibly ever, but I wish that someone in that position had better character. He doesn't get my respect for that reason.
Zeeeeeeeeke !!! The beast
Hey atleast the browns have nowhere to go but up lol
Okay back to ur cover. My tank is 5/8" thick all around. When they cut out the cover they reuse that acrylic peices to recover the tank. I have asked someone else who have acrylic tank n his was 3/4" thick. His lid didn't warp so not sure what I did wrong.

View attachment 1234438

View attachment 1234439

View attachment 1234440
did u make the lids or did the builder

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Took a couple of vids. Have a couple of small things to do still.
I had to turn the pump to feed mode on the 150 to show how quiet the herbies are. For some reason its much louder on the vid than in real life. When standing near the tank all i hear is the slight trickle from overflows and the hum of the pumps. The polys are still really washed out but slowly gaining their patterns/color back.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store