Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
why wouldnt I like this thread? I've never seen a thread with this many pages its awesome!

I liked the other thread that got deleted why do you think I reposted it and kept politics out of it?

from know on I dont want to get into politics unless its in a private conversation! theres no point if it will get deleted. I started a private conversation and he hast replied so....
Invite everyone who was talking not just me.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Hello; I cannot use the reply button for some reason. To Jonah h20, thanks for using the PM. It is his/her decision to keep the issue private.

Reactions: jonah h2o

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
I'm not in ey.

This is interesting and all, but I don't know much of the US politics so I would rather stay out of it

jonah h2o

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 2, 2016
san diego California
who was talking, I can only invite 5 people and I'm not going to just invite people who support you, and it doesn't seem like their is anyone who wants to support me so unless someone else really wants to be involved I'm going to keep space open for people who are going to contribute usefully

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
who was talking, I can only invite 5 people and I'm not going to just invite people who support you, and it doesn't seem like their is anyone who wants to support me so unless someone else really wants to be involved I'm going to keep space open for people who are going to contribute usefully
Find people who support you then. It shouldn't be that hard given the amount of members on here.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Find people who support you then. It shouldn't be that hard given the amount of members on here.
That's true.

At least you have a government that can speak proper English and don't break out fights all the time in parliament

jonah h2o

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 2, 2016
san diego California
I don't know who? I don't want to drag people who don't want to get involved into it. and nobody has spoken up so.

jonah h2o

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 2, 2016
san diego California
I guess he's not going to respond to the private conversation

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
It should be obvious by now so let it go.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hendre
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store