Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
hello; I am around Jenner's age. I watched on TV when he won the Olympic events. I was impressed and looked up to him. I even bought some Wheaties.
Do not have anything for him now, no respect - nothing. I doubt the president will ring him up.
I remember his likeness on the cereal boxes when I was a kid.I guess he feels obligated since he attended the inauguration.

jonah h2o

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 2, 2016
san diego California
people don't chose to be *** or trans, you know that right? (probably not)

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Hello; That is the line being pushed. I am aware of it but do not accept it as being correct.
So far it seems a strategy of keep repeating the line over and over long enough folks will get accustom to it and eventually some will start to believe it. Does not make it so.
If true then at some point a gene sequence unique to such individuals should exist and be identified. That would give me pause and be time to reconsider my position. There may be other evidence of merit but I do not buy what has been presented so far.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
biological fact, XX or XY mostly
Hello; Sorry but I think I got this wrong. The more I think about it seem it should be XY and YY. Females carry the same and males have the two different. It is the male who determines the sex of the offspring. King henry wrongly blamed his wives when they did not give him the sons he wanted.

Montelboom

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Maryland
In other news my five year old German shepherd mix is deathly afraid of heavy rain and sat under my desk for about two hours as I played my game. It was both pouring down and hailing pretty hard which spooked him. I've only had him for a year now and previous owners never explained the irrational fear. It's not really that much of a problem for me and at times it's a bit cute.

On topic tho from my knowledge being g@y isn't a mental disorder like being trans which is a person having gender dysphoria. I personally have never had a problem with either things. My problem is the attempted so called "normalization" of a thing that people should be seeking out mental help and proper guidance on. Not this sudden surge of "I feel a bit feminine/masculine so I must be *insert thing here* even though I have no desire to transition whatsoever.". To put it in a simple term coined for those types of people "transtrenders".

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Genes don't determine behavior. That's like saying I was born to drive a truck, keep fish, and live in Iowa. Behavior is learned, look at alcoholism. There's a genetic component but the children of alcoholics Learn the bottle is a stress reliever and thus continue the cycle. In homosexuality society has an impact, just look at the acceptance of homosexuality in Saudi Arabia. It's not just a black and white I was born this way thing.

Last edited:

jonah h2o

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 2, 2016
san diego California
you really think people wake up in the morning and say "I want to be g@y" not how it works (thats the best thing about facts you dont have to believe them)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store