Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
its not a decision
Oh please..... What is Love? It's an emotion. What is an emotion? It's a behavior. How does one get a behavior? it's something they learned or were taught.... and they made the decision to follow it.

20 years ago I became obsessed over this girl. Everyone kept saying just forget her. I refused for several years. It did finally happen though. I wasn't born to be obsessed over her. It was a choice(a bad one) I made.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
20 years ago I became obsessed over this girl. Everyone kept saying just forget her. I refused for several years. It did finally happen though. I wasn't born to be obsessed over her. It was a choice(a bad one) I made.
A bad one,borg?

jonah h2o

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 2, 2016
san diego California
ok, think about it this way...

you are born (if you're heterosexual) liking girls, once you're older right? but if you're homosexual than you are not you like people of the same sex. its science

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
ok, think about it this way...

you are born (if you're heterosexual) liking girls, once you're older right? but if you're homosexual than you are not you like people of the same sex. its science
There is no science behind it. People are freely making decisions to love a certain type of person. To add to my personal experience. For the said 20 years until now, I've preferred asians... but again, I wasn't born that way. It was a free choice I made.

jonah h2o

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 2, 2016
san diego California
doing something similar but I know it probably going to happen. but so what if we dream sometimes

^ definitely

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Apparently it is quite natural for some people to feel different, some as early as a few years old. Maybe gender is different but that's how sexuality works...

Reactions: jonah h2o

jonah h2o

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 2, 2016
san diego California
one of my friends kids is transgender.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Apparently it is quite natural for some people to feel different, some as early as a few years old. Maybe gender is different but that's how sexuality works...
Then again, I would say for most physical sports compete as what you are biologically. It's massively unfair if a 'guy' can compete in Womans sports

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
doing something similar but I know it probably going to happen. but so what if we dream sometimes

^ definitely
If you mean becoming obsessed. Be careful....it can get messy. It's never a good way for a relationship. Seemed I always found ways to keep it going.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store