Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

jonah h2o

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 2, 2016
san diego California
nah she was a good friend but never got to the next level. I had a chance but I didnt take it and now I'm bummed, we still talk sometimes tho )=

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
If you mean becoming obsessed. Be careful....it can get messy. It's never a good way for a relationship. Seemed I always found ways to keep it going.
Obsessive relationships do seem to be pretty bad but I lack experience in that.

I'm in a good spot, getting with one of my best friends who left me speechless the first time I saw her. And stable for a teen relationship at least, I think initially mutual attraction is very important and is why it's great to get to know the person deeply beforehand

jonah h2o

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 2, 2016
san diego California
maybe someday, its not totally too late

jonah h2o

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 2, 2016
san diego California
Obsessive relationships do seem to be pretty bad but I lack experience in that.

I'm in a good spot, getting with one of my best friends who left me speechless the first time I saw her. And stable for a teen relationship at least, I think initially mutual attraction is very important and is why it's great to get to know the person deeply beforehand
same, I transferred schools and DAM I was in love. she was and still is a friend but she's like a 10 and my friends make me look bad by comparison. at least I have a lot of other options. my old school district was soo lame (chick wise)

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
same, I transferred schools and DAM I was in love. she was and still is a friend but she's like a 10 and my friends make me look bad by comparison. at least I have a lot of other options. my old school district was soo lame (chick wise)
She came to my school when we were both 14 and I was just whoah. She also hang out with my small friend group, the shy people, and things just happened. Don't rush into anything for the sake of it

Reactions: jonah h2o

jonah h2o

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 2, 2016
san diego California
yah not unlikely to happen, I used to think I could possibly get up the courage bc we were in the same class with only a few other kids in it and because we knew each other we hung out but we where just friends.

kind of awesome how this started off with arguing about a transgender wrestler

jonah h2o

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 2, 2016
san diego California
ill send you a pic in the private conversation so you can get an idea. if its ok with you? its just hard to paint a picture with words.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa

jonah h2o

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 2, 2016
san diego California
ahh you can't post pics on private conversation.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store