Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
It's a subject but it's usually better stuff than this. Although it's basically all common sense and the grade average is always a B
I dont see whats wrong with any of the examples in that you posted earlier. Showed the wife she was cracking up

The PC indoctrination has gone global.
My my rhe end is near lol

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Just heard that a fourteen year old female student in Maryland was raped in her school by not one but TWO older students who turned out to be illegal aliens.
I can't imagine what she and her parents are going through but I hope that they sue the school district and every politrikian who is responsible for those aliens being there and allowing that to happen.

skjl47

Probation Member
Probation Member
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Just heard that a fourteen year old female student in Maryland was raped in her school by not one but TWO older students who turned out to be illegal aliens.
I can't imagine what she and her parents are going through but I hope that they sue the school district and every politrikian who is responsible for those aliens being there and allowing that to happen.
Hello; A kicker will be that apparently one of the alleged rapist had been in custody for a previous crime and was let go.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Hello; A kicker will be that apparently one of the alleged rapist had been in custody for a previous crime and was let go.
Yep,scorch the earth....everyone who is remotely involved should be held accountable.The real kicker is that there will likely be crickets chirping from virtually all media outlets as they choose not to cover this story.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
I dont see whats wrong with any of the examples in that you posted earlier. Showed the wife she was cracking up

My my rhe end is near lol
Lol. I find it amusing

I would totally do this: :D
http://dudeism.com/ordination/

That's really sad. It happens a lot here unfortunately :(

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store