Damn it, Jaws

Angelphish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2015
Georgia
I came across PBBs, and I really like the color, but from what I've seen I'd have to pay an arm, leg, and three human souls to get one. Are there any other similar looking polys that sell for a reasonable price?

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I came across PBBs, and I really like the color, but from what I've seen I'd have to pay an arm, leg, and three human souls to get one. Are there any other similar looking polys that sell for a reasonable price?
Where were the pbbs ?

Sure there are look at all the laps. Faranah, koloton, koliba, and nigerian.

I think most of the hoopla surrounding pbb is the rarity more than the appearence dont get me wrong its beautiful but all things being equal i dont think its the best looking poly

Reactions: Polyaddict86

Angelphish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2015
Georgia
Where were the pbbs ?

I think most of the hoopla surrounding pbb is the rarity more than the appearence dont get me wrong its beautiful but all things being equal i dont think its the best looking poly
I should have worded that differently. I meant that I just discovered them in the poly section.

Angelphish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2015
Georgia
Where were the pbbs ?

I really like the coloration of nigerian laps. Where would I find them? I went through multiple pages of google and very little websites sell them.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
They are pretty common. Anu decent lfs on your area ?

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
IMG_0614.jpg If ur ok with a cb poly lap. Try this place and see if they ship if still in stock Angelphish Angelphish .

Reactions: Hendre

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
How much would one set me back? I'd prefer not to spend more than $100 on a single poly.
I am not spending more than 10, That's what my cb sen costs and what I'm getting a wc sen for

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store