Eheim 2217 bio media capacity

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Just gave my 2217 to a buddy who wants to set it up for strictly bio. How much media can it hold.

dmcskoolkid dmcskoolkid D deeda

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Quick google search will tell you
Thanks for not answering the question and wasting both our time. But yes i did do a google search. And yes it was quick.. read through the 1st couple of hits and didnt find my answer so i came here to mfk...where posting about fish stuff is encouraged.

Lepisosteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Thanks for not answering the question and wasting both our time. But yes i did do a google search. And yes it was quick.. read through the 1st couple of hits and didnt find my answer so i came here to mfk...where posting about fish stuff is encouraged.
Well that didn't take to long, what was it fifth down from the top? Amazing what patience and typing "specs" at the end of a search can do. Sometimes a little more research is needed to find the answers.

IMG_2214.PNG

Reactions: Lobonator

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Well that didn't take to long, what was it fifth down from the top? Amazing what patience and typing "specs" at the end of a search can do. Sometimes a little more research is needed to find the answers.

View attachment 1248790
Meh i didnt have time to go 5 links down. By your methods no one should post anything and just use google. Mhhhh bit odd for someone who is a memeber of a fish forum.

Lepisosteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Meh i didnt have time to go 5 links down. By your methods no one should post anything and just use google. Mhhhh bit odd for someone who is a memeber of a fish forum.
If information is easily aquired and people are to lazy to use resources they have they should not get the answer provided for them. Stop being so lazy go use the search functions

Lepisosteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Ontario, Canada
You could have found the answer to your own question in what 3 minutes? I bet you spent more time making this thread and waiting for the answer

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
You could have found the answer to your own question in what 3 minutes? I bet you spent more time making this thread and waiting for the answer
You're right buddy but since you asked was dealing with a new born and a mother in law in the e.r last night... none the less you have enlightened me, i'll no longer post on mfk and use google going forward

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store